Saturday, January 4, 2014

Unfinished Christmas Presents

Week 1 = Catalog all Works in Progress (WiPs)
Day 4 = January 4, 2014
 
Good Evening,
 
I am having fun updating you on all my knitting mischievousness.
 
While I was trying to figure out what to write about today, I was playing catch up on one of my unfinished Christmas projects. After thinking over my list of WiPs, I realized that I have 5 projects that were intended for Christmas presents this year.
 
1. As seen in yesterday's post, this blanket was originally for my daughter. I decided to repurpose and finish if for one of her a younger cousins. This is one of my original designs.
 
 
 
2. This blanket is for another younger cousin. The pattern is the fabulous Ten Stitch Blanket by Frankie Brown (the link will lead you to the ravelry.com website).
 
 
 
 
3. This is a grocery bag for a friend. It's the second one that I have made. I love this pattern, but I redesigned about 75% of it to get what I was looking for.
 
 
 
4. I-cord, I-cord have you ever done I-cord? This is lots and lots of I-cord for a wreath that I am designing. About 20 feet to be exact that is 4 stiches knit in the round for what feels like forever.
 
 
 
5. More I-cord to make a Christmas tree. These are so cute. I have already made 3 of these and have 2 more planned.
 


Needless to say, I will still be feverishly knitting for friends and family because that is what I LOVE to do.

As I finish these Christmas presents, I will be posting them on my finished projects page, so check back soon to see.

Knitting Christmas Presents in January,


Victoria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment