Monday, January 6, 2014

Final six WiPs

Week 1 = Catalog Works in Progress (WiPs)
Day 6 = January 6, 2014

Here they are the remaining 6 WiPs:

1. This is my Cold Mountain Shawl KAL (Knit Along) that my knitting guild the Flowertown Knitting Guild is doing.



2. I love this yarn that I am using to make ankle socks. It has red (my favorite color) and is self striping, so pretty.



3. This is a pair of socks that I am knitting two at a time on magic loop. I love being able to apply my own designs to different types of items.



4. This is a scarf that I am doing for one of my in-laws. The pattern is called Lacy Leaf Scarf by Bernat.




5. This one I have not technically started, but I do have everything all set and ready to go in a bag. I got this bundle (pattern, yarn and beads) when I was at Stitches East back in November. I had previously seen the bundle at the Knit and Crochet Show in October, but did not have the $ to get it.



6. This is my Fair Blanket. It is a modification of one of my original designs. It is a love hate relationship because it actually has 13 skeins of yarn going at its widest point.




All that is left to do tomorrow is enter the 13 WiPs on to Ravelry.com and update my blog's WiPs page.


WiPs Crazy,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment