Saturday, January 11, 2014

Let the Journey Begin!

Week 2 = Catalog Finished Projects
Day 4 = January 11, 2014


Close-up of Pizzazz Sock Gusset

Craft Yarn Council Certified Instructors Program Knitting Level I
CYCCIP

     As of Thursday, January 9th, I officially received my information for the CYCCIP. Musical interlude hold please...


"I am so excited, I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it."

     Love that song. So to continue on, I received all my information, have printed out all the listed materials and contacted my Master Teacher, Dixie Berryman. Sounds so official, oh wait, that is because it is official.

     As you all know, I am a stay-at-home mom of a 1 and 3 year old, as well as babysitter for my niece who is 2. So with all that 3 VERY young, active children require, I am committing 1 hour a day to reading all the materials which of course must be done first. That is over 100 pages of reading all about one of my favorite things, KNITTING. Once I have everything read, I will have a few writing things to do, but most of it will be knitting swatches of specified stitches, twelve to be exact.

     In the mean time, I will be thinking about my 15 student teacher hours that are also required. I will be offering one-on-one knitting classes, as well as group knitting classes, so check back often. I look forward to sharing my knitting knowledge and some of my original designs with you. If you know of anything I have done that you want to learn about, please let me know.

Studiously knitting,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment