Tuesday, August 19, 2014

13 Knitting Facts


Week 33 = Knitting Facts
Day 7 = August 19, 2014

Beautiful... Mink yarn... see number 11 below.
Mink Yarn - Great Yarns!

     The past 2 weeks have been all about Interesting Knitting Facts. Well as you know, I finished up the 46 facts on Sunday. So, I figured I would give you a few knitting facts about me!

  1. I first learned to knit when I was 7/8.
  2. I didn't knit for over 23 years before I picked it up again in my 30's.
  3. My first ever major knitting project was a men's sweater for my Uncle and I didn't even block it.
  4. I design about 85% of what I knit.
  5. I have been regularly attending Summerville Knitters for over 2 years.
  6. I love Baby Alpaca.
  7. My mom is my "knitting-wing-woman" (we all need one).
  8. I don't like blocking.
  9. I love learning all things knitting.
  10. I am the Secretary of Flowertown Knitting Guild.
  11. I love Mink yarn.
  12. I subscribe to 5 knitting magazines.
  13. Knitting is my passion and I want to bring it to the world.

     There you have it... 13 lucky facts about me and knitting.

~~~



For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.


My Knitting Facts, 


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment