Thursday, August 28, 2014

And So It Begins...


Week 35 = Yarn Clean Up
Day 2 = August 28, 2014

 
     Yesterday I said that I would post the links to the yarns and the projects that I put onto Ravelry. Well let me give you a little information first.

 
  •      This morning I had 25 projects listed on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 43 projects listed.
      •      An increase of 18 projects.
  •      This morning I had 5 yarns listed in my stash on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 78 stash yarns listed.
      •      An increase of 73 stash yarns.

     Now, I love you, my knitting blog readers, but I would be up through the night if I tried to list everything that I did today.  So, I will show you a few of today's favorites. 


YARNS
Appalachian Baby Design Organic Cotton
 
Malabrigo Yarn Rios


Purl Soho Super Soft Merino

PROJECTS
Campbell's Delivery

Fun Fur Teen

Yellow Striped Pet Blanket

     If you would like to peruse all of my entries at your leisure, feel free to click on the links in the bulleted section.
 
~~~
 
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
 
Knitting My Oh My,
 
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment