Saturday, August 23, 2014

Moving


Week 34 = Week of Firsts
Day 4 = August 23, 2014


     For the first time as a married, mom of 2, my family has decided to move. Now before all my local friends freak out and blow up my phone, we are going to move with in our existing area. More specifically, we are going to move out to a more rural area and get a few acres of land.


Maybe I can knit up a few of these to pack my stuff in.


     The number one goal is to find a place in the same exact school area. Now, I do not mean school district ,I mean specifically the 3 schools we are zoned for right now. Our three schools happen to be some of the best in the district and the State.


     So I will not be moving far, just down the road or around the corner. The other reason this is a big first for me is because this is the first time in my life that I have had a set residence and chosen to move just because, without a momentous reason.
  • The last time I moved, it was to move in with my then boyfriend (now husband).
  • The time before that I moved to start my adult life in South Carolina.
  • The time before that was to start my first full time job.
  • And before that I was in college.

     So wish me luck with the search. I will keep you up to date on what happens.



~~~
 
Don't forget to enter our August Giveaway by answering
the Knitting Question of the Day on our Savery Knitting
Facebook page. The link is below and answers must be
posted on Facebook to qualify as an entry.


~~~
 
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.

 
Knitting on the Move,


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment