Sunday, August 24, 2014

Haircuts and Small Children... Do They Mix?

Week 34 = Week of Firsts
Day 5 = August 24, 2014

     This past week I took Joanna, (my school girl) for her first ever haircut at a professional salon. I took her to L'Paradise on Ladson Road to see Jamie. Now Jamie has been taking care of me and my hair for 10 years (she even did my hair for my wedding). So we have a relationship and I knew she would be perfect for Joanna.


 

     Joanna, as you can see, handled it like a pro. I am no professional, but I do what I can with wiggly kids sitting on the toilet in the bathroom. When Jamie was sorting Joanna's bangs it was amazing to see what she thought was considered bangs so this happened...



     I have forever had problems figuring out Helen's bangs and I figured I was there at the salon and Jamie was open after Joanna was finished... so I plopped Helen right down and let Jamie do her magic again.

 


   She had a ball as you can see and now both girls can see and look fabulous. So, in actuality, Wednesday was the first time either of my little ones have gotten a professional hair cut.

~~~

Don't forget to enter our August Giveaway by answering
the Knitting Question of the Day on our Savery Knitting
Facebook page. The link is below and answers must be
posted on Facebook to qualify as an entry.

~~~
 
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.

 
Knitting with Less Hair,
 
Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Cut both kids hair at one point or another - still cut my son's (at 22). When the kids were young - it was easier and Chris' now is so easy with the clippers (just shy of a buzz cut)

    ReplyDelete