Sunday, August 31, 2014

No rest for the Knitter!


Week 35 = Yarn Clean Up
Day 5 = August 31, 2014


     Here is tonight's progress report:
  •      This morning I had 42 projects listed on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 57 projects listed...
      •      An increase of 15 projects.
  •      This morning I had 105 yarns listed in my stash on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 134 stash yarns listed...
      •      An increase of 29 stash yarns.
     Once again I can proudly say that every single project and stash yarn has a picture. To check it out click either of the links above. Here are my favorites from today.

Projects



Stash Yarns
Classic Elite Yarns Liberty Wool Light

Schachenmayr Regia Design Line Stripe Collection by Kaffe Fassett



~~~
 
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
 
Knitting Honeycomb,
 
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment