Thursday, August 21, 2014

Let the Schooling Begin!

Week 34 = Week of Firsts
Day 2 = August 21, 2014

     So I hinted at a week of firsts yesterday. Today we had a mighty big one.


     My daughter, Joanna, started Pre-school today! I have so many feelings going on inside.
  •      When did she get old enough for school?
  •      How will she cope?
  •      What if she needs me?
  •      She doesn't really need school, does she?
  •      Will her teachers take care of her like I take care of her?
     We live close enough that I walked her to school. On the walk back home, BY MYSELF, I called my Mom (and woke her up) to share a Mom to Mom moment which means just as much to me, as my daughter's first day of school.

     I know there have been lots of firsts already and will be lots more to come. This one is just exceptionally important because it starts a new era for my daughter and our family. For the next 16 years our lives will circle around Joanna's and Helen's (she starts in 2 years) schooling.

     I await the journey and look forward to how much both the girls will grow and change.

~~~
 

Don't forget to enter our August Giveaway by answering
the Knitting Question of the Day on our Savery Knitting
Facebook page. The link is below and answers must be
posted on Facebook to qualify as an entry.

~~~
 
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.

 
Knitting at School,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment