Monday, August 11, 2014

My Monday - Blooming in Reverse - Week 4

Week 32 = Knitting Facts
Day 6 = August 11, 2014

     It has been an interesting week. I got to the bind off row then... ripped out about all 40 (more or less) of the multi color yarn. It just didn't look right and I got an idea for the pattern. This is what happens when you design a knit item yourself.


     As you can see from the picture above, I have gotten about 16 rows redone. I have finished my first set of flowers. There are going to be several sets of flowers at different heights. Rather than do a typical shawl bindoff of all the stitches when the whole pattern ends, I am going to greatly decrease the number of stitches after each set of flowers is done by doing k2tog 13 times in a row. I have a picture in my mind of what the edge will look like when I do this, so... I can't wait to see how it comes out.

~~~
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.

 
Knitting with Repetition,


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment