Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pictures Galore

Week 35 = Yarn Clean Up
Day 4 = August 30, 2014


     Here is tonight's progress report:
  •      This morning I had 43 projects listed on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 42 projects listed.
      •      An decrease of 1 project because there was a duplicate.
  •      This morning I had 78 yarns listed in my stash on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 105 stash yarns listed.
      •      An increase of 27 stash yarns.
     I have put in the information on all of these items and also spent a good deal of my day uploading the corresponding picture and can proudly say that every single project and stash yarn have a picture. Check it out, click either of the links above.




~~~
 
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
 
Knitting Pictures,
 
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment