Sunday, March 9, 2014

In Bloom

Week 10 = CYCCIP
Day 5 = March 9, 2014


Daisy Flower Wallpaper
Blue Daisy - AOL Image

     This upcoming week is going to be a good one! Today started off with daylight savings and I actually got to bed at a decent hour last night. I found a penny heads up this afternoon, yeah! Plus at my weekly knitting group I had 1 person sign up for 2 classes and a 2nd person ask me to teach a class that wasn't on my list and a complete stranger came up to our knitting group and wanted to learn to knit, so now I am going to teach her how to knit.


     I have also just about finished my homework for my first knitting class on Saturday. Yes, I the teacher, have to do the homework, too. This way I can easily show my students what comes next instead of having to do it for them.


     I am excited about all the upcoming possibilities in my life and love the springtime. I feel just like right now my life is in bloom and ready to burst forth to the next chapter.


     So, I am going to excitedly finish my homework and let you enjoy my happiness and hope that it spurs you on to a spring blooming of your own.


Question of the day
What is your favorite season and why?


Knitting Blooming,


Victoria

1 comment: