Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Catch Up Time

Week 12 = Catching Up
Day 1 = March 19, 2014


     I am still as happy and upbeat as I was 2 weeks ago. It is springtime! Can I tell you how much I absolutely LOVE the spring! There are flowers blooming in my gardens and all over town. Also another sign of springtime is the pending arrival of my oldest daughter/step-daughter, April. She comes to see us every spring during her spring break. Joanna has been asking and crying for her big sister for a week now. Sometimes having no concept of time is NOT a good thing. But the countdown is t-3 days. 


     So, are your brains swimming with knitting history? I know mine is.


     After last week, I decided to catch you up on what has been going on in my knitting life. There is enough to fill out a whole week!


     I have new WiP's, completed projects, yarn, knitting needles and more. I can't give away all my plans, now can I? How else would I keep you coming back for more?


Question of the day
What knitting related item have you purchased recently?


Knitting Up,


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment