Saturday, March 29, 2014

Knitting Graphics/Clipart

Week 13 = Knitting Art
Day 4 = March 29, 2014


     Knitting graphics/clipart are a gracious plenty and so darn cute. There is not much to explain about them. They speak for themselves. I will post a link for each graphic so that you can see where it came from.

     Swatches, balls of yarn and knitting needles... What more could you ask for?
     Knitting craft or hobby vector
~~~
     More yarn and needles, I think that I have gone to heaven.
KNITTING KNIT NEEDLES scissors
~~~
     This is just so cute. I can picture either of my girls with their ponytails knitting when they get a little bit older.
I love knitting!
~~~
     Who hasn't had their cat attack their yarn, run off with their knitting project or pull their knitting off the needles. We still love the little and sometimes big fur balls no matter what. Plus I can guarantee a piece of my cats fur is in ever item I knit. Bonus!
What fun!
~~~
     I need to get a knitting chair like this lady has. A comfy, supportive, pretty chair where I can knit the days away and think of new designs.
Graphics - Illustrations


Question of the day
Which one best represents you as a knitter?


Knitting Peace,


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment