Monday, March 10, 2014

RIP IT... RIP IT... RIP IT...

Week 10 = CYCCIP
Day 6 = March 10, 2014


Red-Eyed Tree Frog
AOL Images

     Can you say FROGGED! Yes, I finished my homework (64 rows of 75 stitches) then frogged it and started over. I am planning in my head how I am going write the pattern for my grocery bag. So I have restarted with the mind set of seeing the pattern for the first time and what are the tips and tricks that I learned from doing my 2 previous grocery bags. Even though I frogged a whole project I am still feeling great today.




*****

     I finished my supply search for all the materials that I needed for my conference in May. I can't wait to show you my finished prep bags for each class. They will be so pretty with all that yarn, needles, accessories... I am getting tingly just thinking about it.


*****

     On a personal note I have made an appointment for Thursday to get my hair trimmed about 2 inches and I am thrilled. I have not gotten a hair cut on over a year, unless you count trimming my bangs in the bathroom as a hair cut. Plus I am also excited about freaking out my stylist Jamie. She has been doing my hair for 9 years and it has never even been close to being this long before. I will take pictures for y'all.


Question of the day
What is the most recent knitting item that you have frogged and why?


Frogged Knitting,


Victoria

1 comment:

  1. It was my first sock, completed a week ago. I started it using the directions for my size shoe. However, it was way too BIG. Seems I DO knit loosely. So all I could do was frog it...Rip it! Rip it! Rip it!! Glad to say I was successful with my second attempt at making a sock using directions 2 sizes smaller. Now to finish the matching sock so I have a pair to wear! I feel confident I can do this because I had such a good teacher - the writer of this blog, Victoria!!

    ReplyDelete