Thursday, March 27, 2014

Black and White Drawings of Knitting

Week 13 = Knitting Art
Day 2 = March 27, 2014


     We continue knitting-themed art tonight with black and white drawings. All of the drawings have a link below the picture to the blog or website where I found them. Enjoy.
~~~
     I have seen this several times on Facebook and love it every time. If the picture is not distorted for you and you can read all the little comments, it is well worth it.
Illustration for knitting zine
~~~
     I like the words going down the center so that the drawing can show a before and after. The little girl sitting on the door step is absolutely adorable.
File:Drawing of Little Girl
~~~
     I love when you catch a character on a TV show or commercial is knitting. It makes me feel giddy. I want to jump up and say, "I can do that, too." Minnie Mouse is such an iconic character this just makes me smile.
Minnie Knitting Coloring Page
~~~
     I love pandas and I love knitting! The expression on this panda's face is the cutest and makes me think of how I must look when I am knitting something tough or when I am just frustrated with my knitting.
Panda Knitting
~~~
     The man standing behind the woman knitting makes me think of my husband. My husband has made it clear that he does not understand my love of knitting. The woman in the picture is like me, content even though my husband is not understanding of my passion.
drawing of a lady knitting
~~~
Question of the day
Which drawing is your favorite?

Knitting Drawings,

Victoria



No comments:

Post a Comment