Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ninja Day

Week 38 = I've got friends!
Day 5 = September 21, 2014

     Mary Beth is the "host" of my Sunday knitting group, Summerville Knitters. Before attending this group I had no knitting aspiration beyond what I was doing at that time. Well, thanks to the great ladies that come together every Sunday and now most Wednesdays, my eyes have been opened. Mary Beth is also the person who introduced me to NORO, see picture below.

 

     Eileen, my bestie, has been on a grandkid knitting kick for a little while now. I love the items she knits for them. Some items are from a pattern and some are her own design. I love this blanket because it is an easy, 1 row pattern repeat, which makes it a good carry along project.


     My friend, Wanda, is fairly new to our Sunday group and has definitely left her mark on me. She is a crafting ninja (pun intended - see picture below). She has an awesome page on Facebook called Crafters Galore, with anything and everything crafty that you can imagine. These Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are something that my Joanna would love to have. The picture below is copied from her Facebook page.



~~~
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
Knitting Ninja Style,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment