Monday, September 8, 2014

My Monday - Blooming In Reverse - Week 8

Week 37 = Project Details
Day 6 = September 8, 2014

     It is blocked! It is dry! The shawl is the perfect size for Joanna.





     She was so happy when I said it was done and she could wear it. She asked me, "What are you going to make me next, Mommy?" Such exuberance.


     Knitting and designing this shawl at the same time was an eye opener. Just like any other venture, I learn best by doing. Now that I have several things figured out, I just need to pull them all together and get everything written down. I also want to pick the brain of my Expert Lace Knitting friend, Jeanette. She is at one with lace, charts, designing and getting your desired look from all those YO's.
~~~
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.

Knitting with Child-Like Exuberance,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment