Saturday, September 20, 2014

I See a Snail.

Week 38 = I've got friends!
Day 5 = September 20, 2014

     To continue beautiful works by my knitting friends, I have the one person that knew me in high school before I was knitting (with the exception of my Mom, of course). I found out a few years back that she is a big knitter... so we have become reacquainted through Ravelry. Heather and I met my junior year in high school. She was an awesome friend, the one that holds your group together.


     Jeanette is a mastermind when it comes to lace. Just take a look at her Ravelry projects. Her ability to make such beauty astounds me. She also has a huge, and I mean HUGE, talent for design. When Jeanette wears one of her many elegant shawls to our knitting get-togethers, more often then not when asked what the pattern is, she will say, "Oh, this thing, it's one of my designs."


     Susie was one of my first connections that I made when I started going to the Sunday Summerville Knitters. She has a super eye for color and a love for Plucky yarn. The cowl she made below was for my daughter's 3rd birthday. She loves it and still plays with it.



~~~
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
Knitting Old and New,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment