Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wally and Cosette!

Week 36 = Project Details
Day 5 = September 7, 2014


     So, I did not get much done on Ravelry today because of this...
Photo

     Yesterday afternoon and evening my family and I became aware of a squirrel running laps in our attic. (We'll call him Wally. You'll see why in just a second.) Yeah! Well, somewhere between the kids’ bedtime and my bedtime, Wally decided to fall down between the brick and the outer layer of sheetrock on the other side of the master bedroom wall. I noticed this at about 11 pm which was way too late to attempt freeing him, especially since it would be noisy and we had 2 young children sleeping in the next room. Only thing to do was attempt to get some sleep.
     Time to rise and shine, being awakened by Helen after a very sleepless night, at 6:30 am. My husband, who slept on the couch, jumped at the opportunity to dig into the wall and get Wally out. Well... it is now 8:30 pm and there is still a hole in the wall and a squirrel somewhere behind it. He has kept to his hole and hasn't been seen since about 1 pm.


     Here is tonight's progress report:
  •      This morning I had 107 projects listed on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 106 projects listed...
      •      A decrease of 1 project, I found another duplicate.
  •      This morning I had 225 yarns listed in my stash on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 225 stash yarns listed...
      •      An increase of 0 stash yarns.
     To check out the full listing click either of the links above.

~~~

     So in other news I finished my Cozy Cosette Footsies today and love them.


~~~
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
Knitting with Wally the Squirrel,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment