Monday, September 15, 2014

My Monday - Leksak - Week 1

Week 37 = I'm not sure.
Day 6 = September 15, 2014


     After entering all of my projects on Ravelry last week, I realized I was very heavy on the knit items for older daughter, Joanna and incredible light on the knit items for daughter, Helen. So I am going to knit this beautiful Leksak tunic by Yarn-Madness's Madeleine Nilsson for my littlest girl. You might remember that I featured this in a Fabulous Friday a few weeks ago. 

Helen's Leksak

     I found some Berroco Comfort DK on sale at my local yarn shop and scooped it up. The yellow and turquoise will go great together. I plan on doing stripes with these 2 colors. The yellow stripes will be twice as wide as the turquoise stripes. Then, to even things out, the sleeves and front panel will be all turquoise. I am so excited. I have started with my swatch and will move on from there.
~~~
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
Knitting for my Littlest Baby,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment