Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Confused???


Week 37 = I'm Not Sure!
Day 1 = September 10, 2014

Knit Guild Flower

     Have you ever been so confused about a knitting pattern that you just don't know what to do?
  • Do I go to my local yarn shop for help?
  • Do I keep going?
  • Do I try to fix it?
  • Do I ask a friend for help?
  • Do I frog it?
  • Do I write the designer?
     Well, I am feeling a bit like that this week, but it's about my knitting career and what to do for this week's posts. So... there is no real topic/theme for this week of blogs, just a running conversation about different things going on in my knitting life. Also, there is a special event on Saturday which includes a giveaway. You will have to check it out and see.

~~~
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
Knitting with Confusion,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment