Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I've got friends!


Week 38 = I've got friends!
Day 1 = September 17, 2014

Ginger's Bag
The above bag was knitted by a knitting friend of mine.

     Knitters love to show their knit items to anyone and everyone who shows appreciation and awe. Now most of the time this is amongst your knitting get-together, group, guild, etc.

     I have the best and most talented knitting friends. Some just knit, while others knit, crochet, sew, quilt, weave, design, hand dye and so on. But no matter what they do, they all make lovely knit items.

     Therefore, this week I am going to show you a little of what my friends can do and throw in a little of what I have done.
~~~
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
Ginger Knitting,
Victoria

1 comment:

  1. All you need to do is look around our Sunday Knitting Group - how many are working on the same thing!!! But it does make you work to keep up! Love those KAL!!!

    ReplyDelete