Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Knitting and Sanity!

Week 39 = I've got friends!
Day 7 = September 30, 2014

It has helped us relax,

     Knitting helps keep me sane. It is very relaxing to get into a project and just knit without thought of all the other crazy things that are going on in my life.

Yarn will always be there for

     Depending on how much I want to relax, I choose different projects. With a lace shawl, I can be completely engrossed in the chart, stitches and my movements. With a seed stitch scarf, I can go completely mindless and just knit without any pointed concentration.

Happy knitting
www.cowgirlblues.co.za

     The other sanity knitting provides is from the company of other knitters. Which most often starts, end and is full of lively conversations and bowls of laughter...
     It is simple. When I think of knitting I smile and exhale. What is better than that?
~~~

For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook. 
Knitting with a Smile,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment