Sunday, September 14, 2014

Umph!


Week 37 = I'm Not Sure!
Day 5 = September 14, 2014

Knitting Mojo

     I feel like some of my "mojo" is coming back. I have a great pattern picked out for the start of my 3rd "My Monday" project tomorrow. I have chosen which pattern will be my first listed for sale online. I have decided on what will be Savery Knitting's 1 year birthday present to some of my awesome readers. All this is coming before the end of the month.

~~~

Knitting MoJo - I want it back!

     Another treat to wet your palette... my wonderful editor (AKA, Mom) is, as we speak, on an epic journey of which wonderful and exotic yarns and knitting items will abound. I will be sure to let you know what she gets and get you pictures, too.
~~~

knitting to get done.

     After almost 3 years, I was able to, FINALLY, convince my super Mother-in-law to attend one of my Sunday Summerville Knitters get-togethers. She does not knit, she crochets and I have asked her regularly over the past 3-ish years if she would like to come with me. She has always politely said no and moved on. Well... today she said YES. So, one Sunday of her choosing, we will go to my knitting group and get pizza/subs on the way home so she doesn't have to cook supper.

~~~
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
Knitting with the Mother-in-law,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment