Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Project Details




Week 36 = Project Details
Day 1 = September 3, 2014

Aslan Trends - Bev's

     Last week I accomplished a huge task and was able to pack up 2 large boxes of yarn for the potential, maybe if everything falls in place, move. I found and added even more yarn this morning.

     This week, however, I would like to focus on my projects list. Today alone I was able to add 30 projects I have done, to Ravelry. Now this will be tricky because there are a great many projects that I gave away and have no record of. I will do my best to round everything up and get pictures of as many of those projects as possible.

    Here is tonight's progress report:
  •      This morning I had 58 projects listed on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 88 projects listed...
      •      An increase of 30 projects.
  •      This morning I had 203 yarns listed in my stash on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 220 stash yarns listed...
      •      An increase of 17 stash yarns.
     To check out the full listing click either of the links above.

     I can proudly say that every project listed has a picture. What I really need to do is fill out as much information as I can for the projects and not just the bare bones. 
~~~
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
Knitting Project Information,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment