Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mucho Yarn!


Week 35 = Yarn Clean Up
Day 5 = August 31, 2014

     Here is tonight's progress report:
  •      This morning I had 57 projects listed on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 58 projects listed...
      •      An increase of 1 project.
  •      This morning I had 134 yarns listed in my stash on Ravelry...
    •      Now I have 203 stash yarns listed...
      •      An increase of 69 stash yarns.
     To check them out click either of the links above.

     I can proudly say that every stash yarn in my 2 cabinets of yarn is now accounted for. I just need to find the few random skeins that are floating around the house and the ones that are associated with WIP's. I took pictures of everything listed above and loaded it online, I just haven't copied them to the Ravelry page yet. 

~~~
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.
Knitting Lots of Yarn,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment