Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Knitting Classes

Week 9 = Knitting Classes
Day 1 = February 26, 2014

   Wrap that my mother made
 
     Teaching runs in the family, my Grandpa was a teacher for over 35 years.
    
     I love learning new things. Gaining new knowledge and skills is so much fun and builds confidence, especially in the knitting arena.

     I love helping others to understand a new concept. There is a light that you can literally see click on in someone's eyes when they finally grasp something new and then the pride they have when they do it by themselves. It is amazing because when they leave they walk taller and carry themselves with more self respect.

     I thought that it would be fun to go over some of the Internet based knitting classes, local knitting classes and conference knitting classes available out there. There are several online classes that I have purchased over the past few years and this will give me a reason to watch them.

Question of the day
What is your favorite way to learn something new?
 
Knitting Learning,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment