Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Return Home!!!

Week 20 = Interweave Knitting Lab
Day 7 = May 20, 2014

     So I was able to successfully get home in one piece. I had 2 flights, 1 breakfast bagel during my layover, 1 screaming child (not mine, of course) and 0 delays. Not bad.

     I was met at the airport by my husband, then we went to see the girls at my mother-in-law's where we hung out for a while. Then my husband left for work and the girls and I headed home, had dinner and went grocery shopping.

     So basically I have been on the go for a full week now. I got up at 5:00 AM this morning (for my flight) and am going to go to bed early. Here are some pretty knitting pictures from Yahoo Images to hold you over until tomorrow.

Crocheting and Knitting


... Knitting , Hook Knitting , and Railroad Knitting . Crochet Afghans are






knitting - photo/picture definition - knitting word and phrase image



For My Knitting Friends - Knitpicks is Fun
Entrelac Knitting: Purl SideKnitting


Knitting question of the day
What is your favorite knitting technique/stitch?

Sleep Deprived Knitting,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment