Monday, May 5, 2014

Bountiful Mobius

Week 18 = Mobius from Cast On to Bind Off
Day 6 = May 5, 2014

     First things first... I know that you probably want to know what happened to my Other Mobius and whether or not it survived the great cat attack of 2014. Well I have sad news... The Mobius did not survive. There were many places like this one pictured below where a strand had been excessively pulled and 1 or 2 ply's of the 3 ply yarn was severed. The needles as you can also see below did not make it either. Let us take a moment to remember the beautiful, former work in progress... 


     Okay, now on to happier items. Today I thought that I would show you some of the beautiful Mobius projects that I have looked through over the past month since the knitting fairies were not with me this week.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 

 

 


by Ariel Gardner
Ariel Gardner's Ravelry Store



 


 
 

by Melissa Hahn
Cast on For You


 






 
by Kerstin Michler
Wollerey

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

by The Rainey Sisters
The Rainey Sisters



 
 

by Daniela Sdany
Dany - i miei hobby (BlogSpot







 

 
     Don't forget about our MAY Giveaway. To see the full list of rules of the giveaway, click here.

Knitting question of the day
There are several different types of Mobius garments above.
Which would you like to attempt first?

Knitting Incomplete,

Victoria

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd like to try making the Topsy Turvy Moebius. I love that it almost feels like a sweater, but with the unique twist of being a mobius - a style not seen that often...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would do a mobius wrap.

    ReplyDelete