Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 2 of classes

Week 20 = Interweave Knitting Lab
Day 3 = May 16, 2014

     Today was a doozie! Who would have thought you could get so tired just by taking knitting classes? Learning new and advanced techniques is amazing.

     The day started with Introduction to Brioche Knitting, taught by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark. I was in over my head and was actually lagging behind... but I persisted and slowly it became more clear and understandable to me.

     My second class was Two Socks in One: The War & Peace Method, taught by Kate Atherley. This is the class that I was ecstatic to take.

     Mom's first class today was Tips, Tricks and Hints, taught by Lily Chin. Mom was 0n overload after the class because of all the great information.

     Mom's second class was How to Select Color Palettes for Knitting and Other Fiber Arts, taught by Nancy Shroyer. When I came to pick Mom up after class, the color array that Nancy had laid out for the class was amazing.

     There was a fabulous evening event tonight... Wine and Sign with Vickie Howell! I may have finagled a few giveaways from the event for you, my readers.


Knitting question of the day
What is your favorite knitting tip, trick or hint?

Knitting with Vickie Howell,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment