Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 1 of classes

Week 20 = Interweave Knitting Lab
Day 2= May 15, 2014

     I was given a certificate as the Interweave Knitting Lab 2014 Scholarship winner. Here I am with Karin Strom, the Editorial Director on the left, and Maggie Reinholtz, my scholarship contact on the right.

Here are Mom and I between our 2 classes.

My first class was Short Rows 4 Ways, taught by Candice Eisner Strick


My second class was Double Knitting Cables, taught by Alasdair Post-Quinn

My Mom's first class was Love Your Lace!, taught by Annie Modesitt

Mom's second class was Fixing Mistakes, taught by Kate Atherley

     Later in another blog, I will have more information on the classes and new information on the Market, the Goody Bags and the Evening Events, possibly even a hint as to June's Giveaway.


Knitting question of the day
Which of these 4 teachers would you most like to take a class from?

Double Knitting,

Victoria

1 comment:

  1. All of them! I'm a glutton for education. Hope you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete