Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Finished Project (fingers crossed)!

Week 18 = Mobius from Cast On to Bind Off
Day 7 = May 6, 2014

     I will be quick for you tonight.

     First, like a moth to a flame, I am drawn. I have a surprise for you, it is not the one that I wanted, but I will not be defeated.


     The Phoenix has risen again. I sanded the heck out of the tips of the needles and tied up every piece of the severed plies of yarn that did not look horrid. Then Voila!!!!!!! I picked the knitting needles back up and started again... which is what I am best at. Currently I have 18 rounds completed and will go until I run out of yarn. I will be sure to keep you posted.

     Second, I want to remind you that the deadline to enter for the May Giveaway is Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at Noon eastern time. Don't forget that you can enter up to 7 times by posting one comment on each of the 7 blogs from Wednesday, April 30, 2014 to Tuesday, May 6, 2014 To see the full list of rules of the giveaway, click here.

Knitting question of the day
After all that I went through this week with the Mobius,
if it was you, would you start again or move on?
 
Knitting Phoenix,

Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Start again. Start again. Start again.
    I ripped out one pattern 18 times, but I finished it.

    ReplyDelete