Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 3 of classes

Week 20 = Interweave Knitting Lab
Day 4 = May 17, 2014

     Today I didn't knit a stitch for either of my classes. Why, you ask? Well my first class was Math for Knitters and my second class was Pattern Writing, both taught by Kate Atherley. I learned sooooooo much.

     Mom's first class was Mobius Manipulated, taught by Candice Eisner Strick. Now I wish I could have taken this class before I did the Mobius week on my blog.

     Mom's second class was U-Turns: Short Rows for Shaping & Patterns, taught by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark. I look forward to comparing notes, since we both took short row classes from different teachers.

     We had an amazing evening event; Coffee and Cookies with Clara Parkes. Let me tell you, she is a wonderful storyteller with more passion in her pinkie than most people have in a lifetime. Mom and I were able to get her to autograph her book, The Yarn Whisperer. I am so blissfully happy, can you tell!!!!!!!


Knitting question of the day
Have you read Clara's book, The Yarn Whisperer?

Knitting Whisperer,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment