Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Interweave Miscellaneous

Week 22 = Interweave Miscellaneous
Day 1 = May 28, 2014

     Now you know all that Mom and I learned at the conference, I thought I would spend this week filling you in on the fun, social side, like the following:
  • Goody bag from Interweave for signing up for the Knitter's Weekend Package.
  • Friday night's event Wine and Sign with Vickie Howell.
  • Goody bag from the Vickie Howell event.
  • Saturday night's event Coffee and Cookies with The Yarn Whisperer, Clara Parkes!
  • Goody bag from the Clara Parkes event.
  • The Market and Vendors
  • Enough giveaways for several months! :)
  • The items that I purchased.
  • Full Photo Album
      More on these later in the week. Right now I want to update you on something more local. 

     As most of you know, I am a member of the Flowertown Knitting Guild and last night we had our monthly meeting. The class was Beading with a Crochet Hook. I loved the class! My bestie, Eileen, taught the class and she was awesome. Here are a few pictures of my 2 finished projects. One for each of my girls of course.
     The project was Beads and Bows which was designed by Christine Marie Chen. It is a headband with beaded accents applied with a crochet hook over a butterfly stitch. I love the pattern!
 
 Helen looks like a little Indian Princess.
 
The headband is just as impressive as Joanna's gorgeous blue eyes.


Knitting question of the day
Have you ever used the crochet hook method to add beads to your knitting?
 
Beaded Headband Knitting,
 
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment