Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pumpkin Carving

Week 43 = Weekend in Pennsylvania
Day 4 = October 25, 2014

     Today I am going move on to #3 from my list on Wednesday. Check tomorrow for #2, the Knitter's treasure.

     3. I was dutifully creative in thinking outside the box for my daughter.

     Carving pumpkins is a right of passage for all kids. So last weekend when my Aunt suggested that we (especially the little ones) carve a pumpkin, I was all for it.

 Finding the perfect pumpkin can be hard work.
 
      My Dad opened and scooped the pumpkin. I carved the face and added my creative thinking outside the box mojo. All this was under the supervision of my 2 girls, of course. This is what we came up with.

I came up with the idea to use yarn for hair and to wrap the stock.

Here she is all light up with a glow stick.
 
~~~

For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook. 
 
Knitting Pumpkin Accessories,
 
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment