Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fun Hats

Week 42 = Hats
Day 2 = October 16, 2014
 
     Some of the funniest hats to knit are the ones for the younger people and young at heart in our lives.
 
     Here is what I found on Ravelry:
 
My Thoughts: Who wouldn't want to keep warm in this cute polar bear hat.
 
 
My Thoughts: We all know that our little ones are the sweetest things in our lives now we can prove it.
 
 
My Thoughts: WHOOOOOO is hiding under this adorable hat with ear flaps.
 
 
My Thoughts: What little boy doesn't think about shaving and growing a beard when they watch Dad shave?
 
 
My Thoughts: Super fuzzy yarn does extremely well to keep you warm especially this Russian Hat.
 
 
My Thoughts: What is cuter that a stuffed animal wearing a tart hat?
~~~
 
For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook. 
 
Baby Tart Knitting,
 
Victoria

1 comment: