Saturday, October 11, 2014

Christmas and Crazy

Week 41 = Christmas Knitting Season is Here!
Day 4 = October 11, 2014


Knitting house

      So yesterday I signed the paperwork to put my house up for sale, during the holiday season... that is a whole new level of crazy even for me.


Free knitting pattern: Knit a miniature house

     Most people stop looking for houses and putting their houses up for sale during the holidays. This is all because they don't want to move during this time of year.


Knitting Pattern Mini Red Roof Croft House

     On top of the existing stress of Christmas knitting, now I have added:
  1. packing up my house
  2. showing my house
  3. looking for a new house
  4. all while taking care of my 2 and 4 year olds. CRAZY!!!


Found on plus3crochet.blogspot.com.es

     I will breathe and not give in on what I want. I will work my hardest to accomplish all that I can while still having fun.

~~~

For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook. 

House Knitting,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment