Monday, October 6, 2014

My Monday - Easy Saturday Victoria - Week 1

Week 40 = Halloween is just around the corner.
Day 6 = October 6, 2014
     A few weeks ago I did a Fabulous Friday on the Easy Saturday Cardigan that I found on www.yarnspirations.com. I fell in love with the long sleeves, bulky yarn, wrap yourself up look of the sweater. Fast forward to today... I now have 2 that I need to make by Christmas and a request for a 3rd that wants me to make it with a specific cuddly yarn.

     I have never knit a sweater/cardigan for myself. I am looking forward to making something that has the ability to keep me warm this fall and winter.

     The yarn is Universal Yarn, Highlights. The colorway is Silver Bright. The first sweater I am making is for me so that I can figure out the flow of the pattern. Then I will move on to # 2. If I can find the specific yarn for my
Mother-in-law, I will then start #3. So... I will definitely know this pattern backwards and forwards.
~~~

For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook. 

Knitting Again and Again,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment