Thursday, October 30, 2014

Animal Scarves

Week 44 = Scarves
Day 2 = October 30, 2014

     Scarves are fun and quick knits, but how many children do you know that get excited about a gradient seed stitch scarf? My guess is not a lot. So here are a few fun animal scarves for the wee ones.

My Thoughts: What little boy (or girl in my case) wouldn't love one of these Baby Alligator Scarves.
My Thoughts: A Panda that your little one can snuggle with while waiting for the school bus will be a big hit.
My Thoughts: I don't know if this one would get more use as a scarf or a fun toy.
My Thoughts: This would be perfect for the horse loving kid.
My Thoughts: This one was so cute that I couldn't resist.
My Thoughts: Sheep are not just for us knitters. Kids like them too.
My Thoughts: This scarf would be great to use up leftover yarn. 
Imagine how colorful and unique this pattern would be 
if you did each sheep in a different color.
~~~

For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook. 
Knitting Cute Hedgeogs,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment