Monday, October 27, 2014

My Monday - Easy Saturday Victoria - Week 4

Week 43 = Weekend in Pennsylvania
Day 6 = October 27, 2014

     We finally have measurable progress. I love how the knit fabric is turning out on the size 10 US needles and with this yarn.


     There are now over 70 rows and 10". Only 10" more to go until my first set of decreases. So far the pattern is super simple and fun. It is great as a take-along when ever I go out because it is all stockinet.

 
     There have been 2 mishaps. For both I had stopped inbetween the right or left panel and the middle. Then when I picked it up again, I started to knit the wrong way. Thankfully both times I was able to spot it before starting the next row and add in the missed rows on whichever side was lacking.
 
 
     The coloring in these pictures is funny. The yarn is closer in color to the one just above. The little dots of blue add so much texture and depth to the piece. I am beyond overjoyed with the yarn that I picked.
 

~~~

For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook. 

Knitting 3 Pieces of Progress,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment