Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pennsylvania Weekend

Week 43 = Weekend in Pennsylvania
Day 1 = October 22, 2014

My Grandma and her knitting bag.
 

     As you all know, this past weekend the "17th-20th" I was in West Chester, Pennsylvania, visiting my family. Some I hadn't seen in almost 2 years. That is a long time, especially since my Grandma is 94.
 
     While I was there some extraordinary things happened:
  1. I was given a wonderful gift from a far away land.
  2. I obtained a knitter's treasure.
  3. I was dutifully creative in thinking outside the box for my daughter.
  4. I got to visit many family members.
  5. I learned much about my families history.
     I look forward to sharing these with you as the week goes on.

~~~

For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook. 
 
Knitting from the Weekend,
 
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment