Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Wee Little Hats

Week 42 = Hats!
Day 7 = October 21, 2014

     I love knitting hats for babies. They are just so cute and knit up SOOOOO quickly.
My Thoughts:  Who wouldn't smile when looking at their little one in a little Berry Hat?
My Thoughts: I just about melted when I saw this cutie pie.
My Thoughts: This is how you create an epic photo: make this hat and then just about any picture that you take will be awesome.

My Thoughts: Cables look great no matter what your age is.
 My Thoughts: A touch of whimsy for the little one never hurt.
 My Thoughts: ADORABLE!
 My Thoughts: This is perfect for your little one if you love to be outside.
 My Thoughts: What little girl could resist this cutie?
 
~~~

For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook. 
Knitting for Wee Ones,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment