Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Travel Knitting


Week 29 = Travel KnittingDay 1 = July 16, 2014





     Earlier this summer I did a week of blogs on Summer Knitting, which is different than vacation knitting and travel knitting. This week I want to take a look at travel knitting.
    
     What I mean is answering the questions:
What do I knit in the car?
I love to knit on long car


What  do I knit at the airport and on the plane?
My travel knitting bag


What do I knit on the cruise/boat?
Maine Knitting Cruises


     To find the answers to these questions there are many different things to consider:


How long is the trip?
Are you traveling with children?
What are the ages of the children?
How much room do you have to store your project while knitting?
How much arm room will you have while knitting?
Will it be day or night?
Will it be hot or cold?


     So if you are going on a trip in a few weeks or months, you should come back throughout the week to find out all the answers.


~~~



For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook.


Knitting While Away,


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment