Monday, November 10, 2014

My Monday - Easy Saturday Victoria - Week 6

Week 45 = Shawls
Day 6 = November 10, 2014

     Happiness, thy name is progress... this was my opening line last week. This week we have:

     Completion is ever so sweet... I have finished the sleeves, but blocking has become ever so elusive. I was once again planning on blocking today, but instead spent 4 hours driving around Charleston looking for an affordable twin mattress for the LOFT bed that I showed you last week (see the picture below for a reminder). Hint... when all else fails, just go home and buy it online.
    
     I only have a few things left to do:
  • Block main part of sweater and sleeves
  • Seam sides and sleeves together 
  • Decide on belt configuration
  • Make belt




Knitting and the Search for a Mattress,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment