Saturday, November 1, 2014

Colorwork Scarves

Week 44 = Scarves
Day 4 = November 1, 2014

     Adding color to a scarf is a great accent then there is adding color in a specific design and it can become a work of art.
 
My Thoughts: This to me is a modern, fun and angular scarf.
 
My Thoughts: I love scarves with color gradation and reversible patterns like this one.
 
My Thoughts: Optical illusions are always fun... but being able to knit one is even better. I especially like the bold colors.
 
My Thoughts: I am absolutely amazed by this scarf. The detail is great and the colors all work so well together.
 
My Thoughts: Here is yet another example of reversible color knitting.
 
My Thoughts: A delicate pattern with color on a scarf is always nice. It adds just the right bit of fancy to the item.
 
My Thoughts: Here is a different view of color gradation. The back ground color is solid and the color in the for ground changes.
 
My Thoughts: Heck of an optical illusion on this one.
 
My Thoughts: WOW! Was just about all I could come up with for this one, so I will say it twice. WOW!

~~~

For today's Knitting Question of the Day,
go to Savery Knitting on Facebook. 
 
Knitting Seahorses,
 
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment