Monday, November 3, 2014

My Monday - Easy Saturday Victoria - Week 5

Week 44 = Scarves
Day 6 = November 3, 2014

     Happiness, thy name is progress... I have finished the back and side panels and put the collar on. I *am now blocking the back and side panels and already cast on for the sleeves.

Back View
 
Front View
 
Sleeves

     I only have a few things left to do:
  • Block main part of sweater
  • Finish sleeves
  • Block sleeves
  • Seam side and back panels together
  • Seam sleeves to sweater 
  • Decide on belt configuration
  • Make belt
     *I was planning on blocking the main part of the sweater today, then this happened...

     My daughter's new LOFT BED arrived and there went all plans for the day. I proceeded to spend the rest of the afternoon and evening putting the thing together.



Knitting and a Loft Bed,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment