Monday, November 17, 2014

My Monday - Easy Saturday Victoria - Week 7

Week 46 = Cowls
Day 6 = November 17, 2014

     LET IT BE BLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!


     Yes... you read it correctly, the sweater, as you can see, is blocked. I went on a blocking binge today. I blocked the 2 sleeves (overlapping in the pic above) and main part of the sweater and a scarf that you can see in the picture too. I was going to also block a large shawl and a lap blanket, but ran out of foam mats. So I will continue my blocking when these are done.
    
     Can I tell you how excited I am about finishing this sweater! I am kind of hoping that it is a little too small for me because then I would have another Christmas gift crossed off my list. We will see.

     I only have a few things left to do:
  • Seam sides and sleeves together 
  • Decide on belt configuration
  • Make belt

Knitting and Blocking,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment