Tuesday, June 24, 2014

SVK

Week 25 = Knitting for a Cause
Day 7 = June 24, 2014

Shhh Emoticon
 
     The title for today's blog is kind of cryptic for a reason. I, Victoria Williams, have been planning to start a knitting charity. I have been inspired by a young girl that I met recently and want to help her. I have contacted her mother and am waiting to hear back from her. So, please excuse the lack of specifics tonight as I wait respectfully to hear back from the mother.

     When I get the green light, I will be sure to blog about my new venture and the brilliant, beautiful girl who inspired it. Until then...

     The initials of the blog title are the initials of the charity name just to get you thinking.

Knitting question of the day
What do you think the initials SVK could stand for? 
 
~~~

Don't forget about the June Giveaway, which ends Wednesday, June 25th at noon. For all the information on the giveaway check out Wednesday's blog.

Knitting Under Wraps,

Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Serious Viking Knitting
    Special Victoria Knitting
    Special Victums Knitting
    Lol....

    ReplyDelete