Sunday, June 8, 2014

Declaration/Resolution #4

Week 23 = Knitting Declaration/Resolution
Day 5 = June 8, 2014

 
     I thought it would be a good idea to keep the definitions of declaration and resolution up all week for those that don't follow daily (gasp, hand to forehead, faint.)
Declaration - a formal or explicit statement or announcement
Resolution - a firm decision to do or not to do something
 
     When I follow my first three declarations/resolutions, I will soon have a library of my own patterns. So what to do with all those patterns?

     4. I, Victoria Williams of Savery Knitting, do declare/resolve to publish one new pattern a month on Ravelry.com starting June 2014.

     Here is a reminder of this week's declaration/resolution:

     
     1. I, Victoria Williams of Savery Knitting, do declare/resolve to post a blog on SaveryKnitting.blogspot.com every day of 2014, for the purpose of seeing what can happen in a year's time with daily dedication to exploring knitting in all its aspects.

      2. Part 1: I, Victoria Williams of Savery Knitting, do declare/resolve to have only 5 knitting projects going at any one time.
     2. Part 2: I will write down 5 of my designs before casting on any new projects.

     3. I, Victoria Williams of Savery Knitting, do declare/resolve that for every new knitting project that I cast on, I will also write down one of my own designs.

      
Knitting question of the day
Have you ever published a pattern?

Knitting New Patterns,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment